T*L*B can be convinced to be recruited or alternatively asked to train the party in Strength.
T*L*B has only one item slot available and cannot use any melee or projectile Weapons. His primary attack is lifting and throwing - most objects in any given encounter can be lifted and thrown by T*L*B up to and including cars.
Upon pressing attack without picking up an item, T*L*B will jiggle and show the line of text "
- GRUNT*". When pressing the switch item button, he will jiggle and show the line of text "
T*L*B has a number of unique speech options for encounters.
The Group enters an abandoned gym. There, on a throne of old protein powder jars, sits a bronzed bodybuilder. "I AM..." "THE LAST BODYBUILDER! YEAH!!!" He FLEXES and GRUNTS, in a mournful manner.
Ask for strength tips
"THE LAST BODYBUILDER " gives the group some excellent tips on getting swolled up during the post-apocalypse. The advice is so good that a pump is felt immediately, no working out required.
- [Party] +1 strength
Try to recruit him
[Name] convinces "THE LAST BODYBUILDER" that there's no point being the best bodybuilder in the world if there's no one around to appreciate it. "LET'S DO THIS! YEAH!!!
If party is full
"TOO MANY PEOPLE, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO POSE OR OIL UP IN THE CAR?" T*L*B has a point here. Get rid of someone to make room:
Character starts a flexing contest
[Name] challenges "THE LAST BODYBUILDER" to a flexing contest. What folly! [Name] IS OBLITERATED IN THE CONTEST AFTER ONE FLEX! THERE WAS NO CHANCE! There's nothing left of him/her. T*L*B has a single tear in his eye.
- [Character] dies!
T*L*B attracted many bodybuilder disciples. He was no longer The Last Bodybuilder.
T*L*B has a unique level of strength which allows him to pick up and throw practically anything, including cars.
This comes at a cost however, T*L*B is also completely unable to utilise any Weapons.
When T*L*B is encountered the party is able to select different options instead of recruiting him. Choosing to ask for training will result in your whole party gaining 1 level in Strength instead.
- T*L*B is likely to be the rumored bodybuilder that was "too swole to control".
- If a character challenges T*L*B to a flexing contest they will always die as a result.
- When in the car, T*L*B will speak in colored flashing text.
- Due to T*L*B's inability to wield weapons it's sometimes better to just receive training from him instead of recruiting. 1 Strength party-wide for free is a very good deal.
- It should also be mentioned that your characters can talk about T*L*B in the car, he/she will say 'I once saw a bodybuilder throw a car at some zombies'.
- TLB's effective Strength level is 106. The closest any other character can get to this is a maxed out TSTC character which would have 12.
- A character can obtain T*L*B's Ability AND Body by learning The Forbidden Pump at Swole Mountain.
|Recruitable||Default||Alvis • Anime Girl • Bard • Battle Rodent • Bee Man • Billy • Bogan • Bort • Black Cat • Cat Lady • Caveman • Cleaning Lady • Clown • Contender • Count Dinkula • Debutante • DSYP • El Satan • Fairy Queen • Fencer • Garfielf • Giga Guy • Gnomey • Gordo • Governor Emperor • H*NK • Hermit • Horse • Just Like Bart • Kaiju • Kepa • Knight • L*nk • Lynn C. Thompson • Mad Scientist • Maria • Mason • Nimbus Ordeal • Ninja • Octodad • Panda • Pirate Captain • Pyromaniac • Rambeux • Rck Grmes • Roller Derby Girl • Samedi • Sir Boney • Sumo Wrestler • The Last Bodybuilder • Ultimate Sports Fan • Valkyrie • Witch • Wizard • Wood Woman • Woof • WYK-TV Skeletons|
|Seasonal||Beavers • Evil Santa • Muscle Eagle • Santa • Turkey • Uncle Sam|
|Unrecruitable||Alien • Anime Fans • Bryce Lu • Danger Rangers • Grim Reaper • Head Swap Doctor • Herman • Mall Cops • Man in Black • Matt, Mattie and Matilda • Mecha Mountie • Mounties • Prime Minister of Canada • Toilet Genie|