- event. Ranting Man is a common
The group is ambushed by a yelling man. He's ranting and raving! He doesn't look particularly dangerous, but those rants are starting to sizzle.
- [character with Grating stat combo/Irritating trait] SAY IT, DON'T SPRAY IT!
- [character] Listen to him.
- [character] Ignore him completely.
- Fight him!
- Run away!
- [character] Knock him out.
SAY IT, DON'T SPRAY IT!
[Character] interrupts the man's rants to tell him to SAY IT, DON'T SPRAY IT!
- Low Cool It Charges:
Oh looks like we got a heckler! He blasts [Character] with a DEVASTATINGLY INSIGHTFUL RANT! The butt-blasting makes a small shockwave!
- [Character] -4 Morale
- [Character] -1 health
SAY IT, DON'T SPRAY IT!!!
*Only if Cool It fully charged
- [Group] +3 Morale
- The ranting man, named George, offers to join the party.
*With Charming/Civilized trait
[Character] listens to the ranting man and tries to reason with him. The man calms down, and explains that he thought the group were bandits!
- [Character] +1 Morale
*If any character in the team has low loyalty and composure/the Bandit trait you will get this special text:
[Character Name] Shows Him They Are Bandits!
- no penalty for low loyalty characters in party
- -1 morale for high loyalty characters in party
- gain random supplies
Ignore him completely
*With Oblivious trait
[Character] doesn't acknowledge the ranting man at all. He gets so confused by this that he becomes quiet and wanders off.
[Character] wasn't paying attention the whole time, and gets more drawn into his/her own little world.
- [Character] Wits revealed (Possible [Character]'s Wits -1)
- [Character] Attitude revealed (maximum)
- -1 health
The group runs away! The cantankerous man chases them for quite awhile, delivering some SIZZLING RANTS before the group loses him.
- [Party] Morale decreases -2
[Character] Knock him out.
Instead of being surprised by the ambush, [Character] rushes at the man as he's ranting and knocks him out. He doesn't even get time to react.
- [Character] Morale increases +1
- Note: From what I tested, this action was only available when the character had a good strength stat. Low composure may also play a factor since both of the characters testing this had worst  composure.
*If [Character] has low loyalty, you will get this special text below:
[Character] seizes the opportunity to steal his stuff!
- Random amount of food, gas, medical, pistol/rifle/shotgun ammo.