- event. Ranting Man is a common
Event Text Edit
The group is ambushed by a yelling man. He's ranting and raving! He doesn't look particularly dangerous, but those rants are starting to sizzle.
- [character] Listen to him.
- [character] Ignore him completely.
- Fight him!
- Run away!
- [character] Knock him out.
*With Charming/Civilized trait
[Character] listens to the ranting man and tries to reason with him. The man calms down, and explains that he thought the group were bandits!
- [Character] +1 Morale
*If [Character] has low loyalty you will get this special text:
[Character Name] Show Him They Are Bandits!
- no penalty for low loyalty characters in party
- -1 morale for high loyalty characters in party
- gain random supplies
Ignore him completely Edit
*With Oblivious trait
[Character] doesn't acknowledge the ranting man at all. He gets so confused by this that he becomes quiet and wanders off.
[Character] wasn't paying attention the whole time, and gets more drawn into his/her own little world.
- [Character] Wits revealed (Possible [Character]'s Wits -1)
- [Character] Attitude revealed (maximum)
- -1 health
The group runs away! The cantankerous man chases them for quite awhile, delivering some SIZZLING RANTS before the group loses him.
- [Party] Morale decreases -2
[Character] Knock him out. Edit
Instead of being surprised by the ambush, [Character] rushes at the man as he's ranting and knocks him out. He doesn't even get time to react.
- [Character] Morale increases +1
- Note: From what I tested, this action was only available when the character had a good strength stat. Low composure may also play a factor since both of the characters testing this had worst  composure.
*If [Character] has low loyalty, you will get this special text below:
[Character] seizes the opportunity to steal his stuff!
- Random amount of food, gas, medical, pistol/rifle/shotgun ammo.