Jump it, Man! is a driving Event.
Suddenly, a GIANT FISSURE erupts across the road ahead.
It's big. Super big. The asphalt buckles on either side, making for a pretty sick ramp.
- GUN IT
- Slam on the brakes
- Vehicle takes heavy damage, may break down completely. +1 morale (whole party)
- Cars like SUVs may turn over mid-air and cause damage to the entire party.
- Muscle cars jump without any penalty.
Slam on the brakes!
- Character party takes damage
- Chance of the car being damaged instead, with no damage to the party
[Character] kicks over and slams on the brakes! The car careens out of control, hurling in a misdirected semi-circle and slams into a chunk of buckled road. The group seems alright but the car is damaged.
- The car is abandoned and the party starts walking.
- Party Gets Hurt and Morale Decreases for whole party as well.
- There is also a chance that a character will jump into a second car.