Horse does not speak, instead his dialogue when on the road consists of whinnies, neighs, and other 'horse-like' emotes.
Horse only has 1 inventory slot and is incapable of using melee weapons, but can still use firearms.
There's a man running alongside the road. His horse mask is flopping back and forth with every step. The group has never seen someone so free.
The man ignores [Character]'s offer to join the group, but it soon becomes obvious that he just isn't listening. The car pulls ahead a bit and [Character] reaches over and opens one of the back doors. The man jumps in.
[The Group] imagines what it's like to be a horse. WOW! NICE! INCREDIBLE!
+1 morale for the entire group
If Party is full
Boot someone out to get a horse?
Horse just decides to start running. He runs and runs in one direction and never seems to stop. [Character] of the team can only stand back and watch as he disappears over the horizon.
When attacking with no weapon, Horse will not attack but instead say 'NEIGH.'
Horse has the best Dexterity of any human character.
- Horse's default move speed in the game files is listed as 0.4, while other faster moving individuals like Roller Derby Girl, Gnomey, and Ninja only have 0.2. This makes Horse the fastest moving human character.
- A comment in the game files indicates Horse originally was not able to shoot firearms either.
- Horse is likely based on the popular internet meme of the rubber horse head.
- Horse only has 1 inventory slot (presumably due to lack of pockets).
- Horse appears to be the unofficial 'mascot' of Death Road to Canada - appearing on most of the promotion material