Garfielf is a recruitable Rare Character that is found while driving in a random Event. He is based on Garfield , an anthropomorphic orange tabby cat which is the main character of the popular comic series which has been running since 1978.
Garfielf himself is a mascot in a Cat costume. When the party encounters him he is still and motionless, suddenly popping into life as they approach screaming how he "Hates Mondays!"
His character name is Garfielf but he will appear in-game as 'G***.'
The group is scavenging through a restaurant, finding nothing. [Character] discovered a deflated, filthy life-sized mascot character against one of the walls. Suddenly, the mascot moves and screams: I FREAKING HATE MONDAYS [Character] almost passes out from surprise.
Garflielf says something but it's too muffled to understand. Welcome to a new world of terror.
If Party is full
You'll have to boot someone to make room for this abomination.
When Garfielf's morale dips too low he will remove his cat head and declare today is monday, the day he hates. This will then cause a unique Siege to occur.
The Player will then need to survive 2 in-game hours, with an overwhelming amount of zombies, during night time, and in a small arena.
- "I hate Mondays." is Garfield's signature catchphrase due to his lazy demeanor and hate of working. The devs have parodied this extremely with Garfielf.
- One of the many ways the devs have parodied Garfield's hate of Mondays, is that the name of the event in which you encounter Garfielf is 'The Final Monday'
- Garfielf's terrible Attitude score is possibly a nod to this fact.
- Garfielf's name is probably a reference to the internet meme of the same name.
- The outfit worn by Garfielf is based on the Garfield costume used in the webseries 'Lasagna Cat'