The Mystery of the Ghost Fart event is a random driving event.
It's just another day on the death road when someone farts in the car.
Drama and mystery consume the team.
Pick someone to blame:
- [Character] solves the mystery
- [Character] tells everyone to COOL IT
Note that if there is only one character in the party, there is no morale penalty; instead, the player will get +1 gas.
[Character] is blamed for the fart.
- [Character] -2 Morale (Unless he has Oblivious Stat Combo)
The smell lingers!
- [Rest of the party] -1 Morale
[Character] solves the mystery (High Wits)
[Character] explains a complicated sequence of deduction that arrives at one conclusion:
- the true culprit will suffer -2 morale
- the blamed character will lose morale, and the true culprit will gain +1 morale
- OR a ghost will be blamed, resulting in +1 morale for the whole team
- The fart was made by a GHOST!!! WWWWHHHHOAAAAAAAAA!
[Character] tells everyone to COOL IT (Grating Stat Combo)
[Character] tells everyone to COOL IT. Beads of nervous sweat roll down [Character]'s face, yet nothing can be proven.
- [Rest of the party] -3 Morale