Familiar Faces is a Miscellaneous Event that may occur during the game.
In the event, the party will come across a Custom Character (if one has been created) and have the option to recruit them. It may happen in Normal Mode, but it happens much more often in Familiar Characters Mode and Familiar EXTREME.
Woah, it's [Character]! It's nice to see a familiar face!
- He/She pokes the dirt with a stick. Maybe they are drawing plans, maybe just poking the dirt with a stick.
- He/She was found trying to pull open a door that said PUSH on it.
- He/She is being thrown out by his/her former group. They seem pretty angry. [Character] shrugs.
- He/She is staring at a map with an expression of total confusion.
- He/She is eating a candy bar. Those things still haven't gone bad.
- He/She is yelling at some survivors, because they made fun of his/her hair.
- He/She is fighting a single zombie, then suddenly trips and falls down in an awkward mistake. He/she gets really embarrassed when he/she notices the group.
- He/She is kicking a car in frustration. The car is emitting plumes of smoke.
- He/She is sleeping on a picnic table, right out in the open.
- He/She stretches. Then he/she stretches some more. It's an elaborate stretching routine.
- He/She is humming a little song, and hasn't noticed the group yet.
- He/She is sitting in a park, reading a book.
- He/She hasn't seen the group yet, and is real busy picking his/her nose.
- He/She was making tons of noise, playing a portable game console at full blast.
- He/She was sleeping in an abandoned house. He/she is slightly irritated to have been woken up.
- Recruit [Character] to the team
- Leave [Character] behind