Canada is the final level in the game Death Road to Canada. The player characters party will enter this location at end game, and must make it to the end in order to win. Completing this event results in a successful run and adds 1 victory to the gamemode you completed it on in the main menus.
There are series of highly dangerous sieges that come before you actually reach Canada, including the Final Siege. If the player survives these sieges, they will make it to this level.
At Canada's border, the party must fight across a bridge full of zombies and wrecked cars. Upon reaching the end of the bridge, they will come across a gigantic horde, which they must go around to reach the border.
The border is protected by a number of NPCs, including Beavers, Mounties, and a Moose. After reaching the border, a huge amount of zombies will approach, and the party will be unable to cross until the zombies have been defeated. The Mounties and animals will aid the party in fighting; if they manage to hold off the zombies for a certain amount of time, the Mecha Mountie will arrive and destroy the horde.
Once all the zombies are dead, the party will be able to go across and talk to the Prime Minister of Canada, ending the game.
Strategies and Tips
- One option is to evade the zombies instead of attacking them. This is not a siege, so stalling is no good and will most likely just get you swarmed and killed. Run North as fast as you can.
- Unlike other areas in Death Road to Canada, zombies here do not respawn. You can use this to your advantage; if your weapons are good enough, you could try clearing out the smaller groups of zombies bit by bit.
- Small clusters of zombies will block your way on the bridge, combined with the wrecked cars. Shoot them with a good gun or have all your people smash them with melee weapons. A chainsaw will be good for this. Get through these quickly.
- After you cross the bridge, there will be a massive horde waiting for you. The best way to deal with it is to simply go around it, because though the horde very thick at the center, there are less zombies around the edges. A bomb or chainsaw will be effective, or fast-firing and/or effecient guns. Do not attempt to destroy the horde, since the zombies will catch up to you from all sides and you will die.
- Once you are at the end, hug the fence and use the canadians as meat shields. They are nearly invincible, so let them block the horde and shoot with guns. The mecha mountie will come in half a minute or so and kill all the zombies.