The Ammo Emporium Dog offers smaller quantities of all ammo types for set food amounts.
A character with the 'Friend of Dog' Perk can use 'Dog Psychology' to get a decent amount of free ammo for each type.
The Group finds a dog surrounded by a bunch of ammo. The dog speaks:
WELCOME TO AMMO EMPORIUM! EVERYTHING MUST GO!
It offers 5 bullets, 4 rifle ammo, and 3 shotgun shells per food item.
- For those too lazy to do the math here's what you can get for each trade:
- 15 Food = 75 Bullets, 60 Rounds, 45 Shells
- 10 Food = 50 Bullets, 40 Rounds, 30 Shells
- 5 Food = 25 Bullets, 20 Rounds, 15 Shells
- The Ammo Emporium Dog will drop their claw weapon if they pick up another weapon, you can pick up the weapon this way.