This introduces a big change to how you pick the non-city scavenging locations! These are now known as "Always Be Looting" events, for simplicity.
Edit: Now up for Mac!
Still working on the AORTA content update. Will post news on that later in the week!
- Old "Drive to another location" system removed.
- New system: You instead get a choice of 2 scavenging locations, or to reroll them once for a gas cost.
- 10% chance added of getting 3 choices, instead.
- Explorer now sets the extra choice chance to 100%.
- Higher explorer ranks give a discount to the gas cost for rerolling. Rerolls give 6 total locations for as little as 15 gas in the default car, a huge buff.
- Explorer perk description updated with these changes.
- Tweaks to hit detection vs walls. Goal is making it easier to hit zombies near walls.
- Better fullscreen resolution calls.
- More tweaks to the fullscreen modes.
- Camera now adjusts to take Player 2 into account.
- Adding some fixes for Linux.
- Character validation for save loading
- New cursor experiment
- Save the character's slot count
- Rain is now slightly transparent
- DSYP can no longer sometimes fart infinitely. We shouldn't have fixed this bug.
- Toilet Genie should really not pick up loot again for real this time.
- Sewer now warns you if you're about to abandon someone
- Meat Cleaver +33% power buff just because
- Pipebombs now have only 80% the explosive radius as grenades
- Some starting hint text updates